Office Address: CPE 3.136
Email Address: email@example.com
Mobile Phone: 512-574-0080
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=qNQFQl8AAAAJ&hl=en
We have recently developed and proven the best fracture modeling tool for simulating any and all types of fractures (hydraulic and natural) to enhance your existing reservoir models to drastically improve predictability and optimization/development strategies for both primary and enhanced oil recovery applications. Having this capability is critical because fractures can dominate the results seen in the field. This system can be swiftly integrated into existing frameworks for all reservoirs to perform more predictive sensitivity analyses, more representative history matching, and accurate production forecasting. This physics backed system essentially incorporates any fracture framework (using real field data or understandings) and is called the Embedded Discrete Fracture Model (EDFM).
This innovative software was developed in conjunction with third-party reservoir simulators such, as CMG, ECLIPSE and tNavigator. Using this tool can easily, efficiently, and accurately simulate field results with any simple and complex hydraulic/natural fractures, which improves accuracy and reduces computational expense and your time. Also of strong interest, we can transfer your existing fracture geometry models from third-party fracture simulators, such as Kinetix, Gohfer and Stimplan, to your current third-party reservoir simulators.
Project A: EDFM software development and field applications
- First 3D EDFM preprocesser in the world
- 10 years of development experience and many publications
- Easily handle any complex fracture geometries
- Work for any commercial simulators in a non-intrusive manner
- Perform extensive evaluation of its accuracy and efficiency
- Apply 3D EDFM in many field-scale case studies
Project B: EDFM-AI software development and field applications
- 10 years of continuous development and many field applications in the Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Niobara, Bakken.
- Handles any complex hydraulic and natural fractures effortlessly and efficiently.
- Couples fracture models and reservoir models to perform Automatic History Matching.
- Provides multiple History Matching solutions in few hours including natural fractures impact.
- Reduces subsurface uncertainties (e.g. effective fracture and matrix properties) and estimates production forecast reliably.
- Provide assessment for infill well placement and optimal well spacing more accurately.